Materials Required to Try This DIY:
- Gold Fabric Paint
- Vegetables ( I used Broccoli.,Okra, Tomato, note: Do not use frozen vegetables)
Instructions to Try This DIY:
- Using a knife,cut the okra horizontally by placing it on a cutting board ( as shown in picture ), so you have enough length to hold for stamping.Then, by using the same knife gently pull off the seeds from inside, it should look like as shown in the picture below. leave it aside for a few minutes so all the sticky substance dries off.
- Cut the tomato in half and cut along the circumference so only the center part of the tomato is protruded (it kinds looks like a flower) as shown in the picture below on right. Stamp the tomato on a piece of waste paper a few times until all the water dries off
- Lay the jeans flat on the floor/table, put some fabric paint on the palette, and dip the Broccoli in the paint and stamp it on the jeans all over.
- Repeat the same step procedure using Tomato and Okra.
- If you like, add a few polka dots in between. Let the paint dry and redo the same thing on the other side of the jeans.