We all love receiving beautifully wrapped gift as much as the gift itself. This Valentine's day, show the special someone how special they are to you by wrapping a beautiful gift in a custom handmade wrapping paper. Today's post is on how to dress up your V-day gift.
I know, another tutorial using "Heart shape", well, its the month of love and what better represents love :)
Materials required to Try This DIY:
- Plain Paper
- Print an outline of a shape and cut out the shape
Instructions to Try This DIY:
- Place the pattern on the paper
- Using a crayon draw a thick outline
- Holding the pattern in place, and using cotton follow the procedure shown in the video below
- Repeat the process throughout the paper
- Now that the wrapping paper is ready, time to wrap the beautiful gift. Be sure to keep up with my behind the scenes on Instagram and inspiration collections on Pinterest.